Tuesday 18 October 2011

Moneybags

Insurance cheque has arrived! £1,870! I know! Lucky I'm insured.

Along with my Saga car insurance bill. £341.98. Which, combined with the oil bill takes me almost up to my overdraft limit. Oh God! Wonder how much the art gallery pays?

Spend an hour or so investigating cheaper energy tariffs and switch to Ovo, saving myself the grand total of £83 per annum.

How can it have come to this? From unlimited credit card usage to scrabbling around on moneysupermarket.com? But must not be negative. Must be positive. Positivity breeds positivity. Think abundantly. I am in the money! £1,870 has fallen into my lap!

It's the Moneybags! That's what it is!

This is what I received yesterday from a friend in Hong Kong:

Chinese numerology and Feng Shui for 2011

This year we are going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all; Take the last two digits of the year you were born and the age you will be this year and the result will add up to 111 for everyone!!!! This is the year of MONEY. Also, this year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays & 5 Saturdays. This happens only once every 823 years. These particular years are known as Moneybag years. The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends, money will appear in the next four days, as is explained in the Chinese feng shui. Those who don't continue the chain, won't receive. It's a mystery, but it's worth a try. Good luck to you. This only happens once in 800 years.

I sent it out, just in case, last night, and look what happens. An instant return of £1,870 plus £83 minus the £60 insurance excess minus £341.98 minus £298.99 minus the £1,870 that I paid out in the first place. Making a grand total of -£619.97. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment